This policy (together with any ancillary documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
WHO WE ARE
Pinnacle Wellbeing Services supply wellbeing solutions for organisations and individuals in pursuit of personal and professional excellence, built on a foundation of proven psychological systems
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat and regard your personal data.
COLLATION OF INFORMATION
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website which includes requesting further services.
- If you contact us by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept
- We may ask you to complete surveys or feedback forms although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the fulfilment and administration of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access and use.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data that we collect from you via any contact forms or orders placed through our site will either be sent security to our email addresses or will be stored on our servers inside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
- All client notes relating to private therapy or coaching sessions are anonymised and stored in password protected documents.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us, such as appointment reminders, invoices or booking future appointments.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing client, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services like those which were the subject of a previous sale to you or enquiry made by you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your basic contact information to any member of our team. This is for administration purposes. Any personal information will not include private information referred to in a therapy or coaching session, an open course or training delivered, unless consent is given by yourself.
- We may disclose your contact information to third parties. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Pinnacle Wellbeing Services.
- this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for any reason. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for any purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for any purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [The Data Controller, Pinnacle Wellbeing Services, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for statistical purposes. This is statistical data about our clients’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- a) To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- b) To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- c) To potentially recognise you when you return to our site.
THE RIGHT TO OBJECT, RECTIFICATION AND THE RIGHT TO ERASURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Official complaints or requests to change inaccurate or erroneous information should be made to the Data Controller, Pinnacle Wellbeing Services (email@example.com). In such cases the Data Controller will conduct a review of the information held by Pinnacle Wellbeing Services and make every effort to ensure that such information is accurate. Any such communication may be required in writing.
When a request for personal information is made we may request specific information to confirm your right to access and your identity