How to change your mind-set to be more agile, adaptable and actively thrive in an uncertain world
Resilience is a critical life skill, not only to handle the pressures of our 24/7, always on society, but also to navigate stress and reduce anxiety in the face of challenges and uninvited pressures. Whilst we cannot always influence what happens to us, we can choose how we respond. Based on an understanding the evolutionary roots of our responses to pressure, the course provides insight and strategies for making wise choices and being effective in the face of challenge, emerging with greater capacities to ride the next wave.
Who it is for: Anyone feeling the stress of day to day pressures, faced with bigger challenges, or simply wanting to be better prepared to handle life’s inevitable demands. If your challenges are primarily in the workplace, we suggest you attend our ‘Peak Performance in the Workplace’ course.
What you will get out of the day:
- Understanding resilience
- The evolutionary origins of our response to stress and threat
- How our brain has not caught up with 21st century living
- A model with which to better understand the causes of stress
- How to rewire your brain and manage our response to stressors
- How to build and maintain effective relationships and handle conflict
- Practical tools to manage stress and take wise action in the moment
- Simple techniques for communicating confidently and assertively
Length: 1 day
Price with Course Plus 3 Coaching Sessions: £1,099
Price with Course Plus 6 Coaching sessions: £1,499
Format: Combination of interactive teaching, discussion and practical application in small groups and pairs.