Our workplace mediation services help you to resolve your difficult “people” issues swiftly and effectively. In doing so, we help to optimise working relationships, productivity and wellbeing for your organisation, teams or key individuals.
Mediation is ideal for the following types of issues:
- Communication problems
- Clashes of personality or management styles
- Perceptions of unfair treatment
- Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination
- Interpersonal or behavioural problems
- Re-integrating aggrieved employees
Workplace disputes consume valuable time and can exert a profound detrimental influence upon your business. Mediation often allows employers to retain employees in a meaningful and engaged way, whilst also avoiding the need for expensive recruitment or ligation costs.
Our mediation services can also help you to identify any systemic problems within your organisation that could potentially generate numerous individual disputes over a sustained period. This enables you to take a proactive and holistic approach to remedying the root causes.
Calling it Out
In the current climate, many companies are finding that they have to make a significant cultural shift. Unacceptable behaviour used to be tolerated and sometimes even encouraged. Achieving these major changes can seem insurmountable which is why we developed Calling It Out, a course which addresses these problems and instils a new positive corporate culture.
- address conscious and unconscious attitudes and behaviours
- assimilate and practise active listening, assertion and self-management of emotions in response to witnessing or experiencing unacceptable behaviour
- learn how to manage complaints of inappropriate behaviour
- engaging interactive content so that employees do not regard this as a box-ticking exercise
- improve recognition and awareness of inappropriate behaviour
- increase the number of incidents mitigated and resolved without formal HR procedures
- reduce the occurrence of inappropriate behaviour
- create a better working environment with resultant reductions in stress and absenteeism and increased productivity
Go back to learn about other training and psychological support options
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.