Pinnacle’s coaches and consultants bring insights, strategies and techniques honed over many years. They have led successful engagements with leaders, managers and technical experts from a variety of sectors.
We partner with organisations to truly understand their needs and to create bespoke solutions that are ecologically appropriate for that business and its unique sector. We have experience working with corporations, colleges and universities and non-profit agencies. Some of our services include:
Organisational Culture Assessment
Test and Selection Development
Performance Management Systems
CEO and Executive Coaching
Our Executive Coaches work with high performers and leaders in the middle and upper levels of organisations to develop their personal effectiveness and leadership capability. Key areas include:
- Developing an impactful leadership style: There is no single style of leadership. It takes self-awareness and frank appraisal of strengths and weaknesses to develop as a powerful and authentic leader.
- Communicating the business context: the purpose, vision and goals of the organization to key stakeholders as well as outlining opportunities and challenges.
- Building powerful stakeholder relationships and facilitating interactions that result in exceptional results and team performance.
- Enabling and empowering results and desirable outcomes through others as well as through the executive’s own efforts.
- Self-management: high performers can be their own worst enemies. The traits that got them promoted may not be desirable or even sustainable at the next level.
- Resilience: senior management can be both demanding and lonely. Developing the ability to perform at the highest level under pressure whilst avoiding burnout is a critical skill for high performers.
- New to Role: Whether promoted internally or hired, the first 100 days in role are a critical time for any senior manager. Executive coaching offers an independent sounding board and support to ensure a positive foundation for ongoing success.
Coaching may also be valuable to support teams and executives when things go wrong. Key areas include:
- Burnout: Sadly, a significant number of executives experience burnout at some point in their career. Pinnacle has the psychological depth to address mental wellbeing with executives at such a vulnerable time and enable a supported return to full capacity.
- Conflict & Grievance: Inevitably there are times when conflict between staff or a grievance procedure fragment teams or continue to undermine effective working relationships. In these situations, it is essential to actively manage any underlying or unresolved issues in order restore effective working.
Go back to learn about other training and psychological support options
Unlock your potential for excellence with Pinnacle courses and coaching.